Was very pleased to have the lowest estimate around.I also printed off a coupon for $25 off any work over 200.

The first email offered free mobile service. When I called to set up the appointment, I was informed it was not a free service but a $50 service. No problem, I made the trip to their shop. When the job was completed, I was told they would not except the coupon because the $205 was the lowest they could go.

What? No explanation. Fine..I got into my car and was absolutely appalled at the mess they left inside my car. I had the windshield replaced.

There was a fine dusting over everything in my car! Inside the vents, over my seats, everywhere!! I spent 20 mins washing everything with car wipes so I could at least turn on my air without fear of fine particles blowing in my face. While the windshield looks great now, I would pay the extra to have it done else where in the future.

Its not worth the headache. I will also mention, a big factor in choosing them, was there 1 year guarantee. If it can't be fixed they will replace for free! Well, what they don't tell you, is your responsible for the labor cost and glue for a replacement.

My total was 205. Labor alone was 110.

Extremely misleading!Overall, I wouldn't recommend them, and most certainly won't be returning for any of my glass needs!

Had an Experience with Glass Doctor?

Comments